How to Apply
The 2018-19 Admissions Season will begin on September 5, 2017. Admissions information, the application, and tour schedule will be available then.
Your Checklist for September 2017 Admissions
Summer 2017: Please Do Not Apply without the approval from the Admissions Office.
The Online Application can be accessed by clicking HERE. Submit an application fee of $100 payable by check or credit card.
Refer to the F.A.Q. section for information about age requirements, application deadlines, and other information.
The Admissions Office will contact you to schedule the parent interview, the applicant's visit and a classroom observation (not offered for the Twos program).
Required for applicants to Preschool 3s-Grade 8:
- · PS 3s & PS 4s applicants: submit 3s and 4s Teacher Recommendation Form
- · K and Grade 1 applicants: submit the ISAAGNY K and Grade 1 Teacher Recommendation Form
- · Grades 2-8 applicants: submit the Grades 2-8 Teacher Recommendation Form
- · Grades 1-8 applicants: Transcript required
- · Grades 5-8 applicants: ISEE test required
Teacher recommendations are confidential and must be sent directly from the teacher to Admissions at BHMS.
Teacher Recommendation Forms, Transcripts and ISEE test results are due by January 9, 2017.
The ISEE is administered by the Educational Records Bureau (ERB). The ERB school code for BHMS is 336596.
Families who wish to apply for FINANCIAL AID please see the Financial Aid section of the website. FA application deadline is December 1, 2016.
2016-17 Application Rollover: If you submitted a 2016-17 application and your child was placed in the wait pool you may rollover the application for the 2017-18 school year. All application deadlines apply.
· Complete a new online application. In the supplemental questions only update your child's development, interests, school experience. Indicate you have applied before. The application fee is waived.
· New teacher recommendation form (if applicable)
· New school transcript & ISEE test result (if applicable)
· Student visit will be scheduled
· Brief parent interview